PowerMod - Pro Sequential Engine Management System is one of the most advanced engine management systems available today. With built-in injector drivers, it is possible to tune your car with larger injectors (high or low impedance), without affecting factory features such as closed-loop cruise control, idle or part throttle response, traction control, just to name a few. PowerMod takes full control of ignition timing and fuel injection, to get 'the perfect tune'. Every professional tuner knows the only way to tune properly is by tuning in real-time, on a rolling chassis dyno. PowerMod's front end software, with it's easy to use, intuitive programming interface, makes tuning in real-time a breeze. PowerMod makes the tuner's job even easier, by reducing tuning time to a fraction to attain that 'perfect tune' every time.
The unit is easily wired into your car’s original wiring loom and intercepts fuel injector and crank/cam angle signals from your stock ECU. This allows the tuner to change fuel and ignition timing independently of each other, which most other management systems cannot do. For supercharged/turbo applications it has an in-built fuel cut eliminator for voltage based airflow/MAP sensor engines. It is also a far more versatile system than a simple chip change due to the real-time programming capability, which is critical since even small variations in environmental conditions can affect the tune of your car.
- All existing features of the car will be retained
- Does NOT affect standard knock sensing, closed-loop fuel control or idle speed control
- Does NOT affect or alter the standard factory EFI system. PowerMod unit can be easily removed in minutes, if required.
- Can control larger capacity HIGH or LOW resistance injectors (with low resistance injector driver option)
- Built in turbo OVER BOOST fuel-cut eliminator
- Ideal for applications such as supercharging, turbo charging and modifying naturally aspirated engines
- Real-timing tuning. No uploading of entire tunes and waiting for programming.
- Custom tune your engine - why be limited to a choice of pre-programmed tunes?
- Does not lose tune if the stock ECU gets re-flashed during servicing
- Factory service diagnostics are not affected
- Easy and fast tuning - less dyno time needed
- Ignition timing and fuel mixture changes are totally independent, unlike some other management systems
- Tune Fuel Mapping to any required air/fuel ratio. Adjust fuel flow by –99% to +100%.
- Alter Ignition Timing to any required value by advancing or retarding up to 50 degrees
- Tune using Manifold Pressure (inbuilt +22PSI MAP or external GM 3 Bar) or Throttle Position
- Powerful Engine DATALOGGER is a standard feature
- EASY to use PC software allows all settings to be programmed in 'real-time' and stored permanently
- Each Fuel, Ignition and Stand-alone Map is constructed of 17 load points, every 500rpm, up to 10,000 rpm. This allows for very fine tuning resolution, unmatched by most other management systems.
- Helpful software tuning tools include:
- Engine load and rpm history indicator
- Quick key to jump to current engine load
- Separate Fuel and Ignition trim
- Warning indicator when fuel injector duty cycle is nearing 100%
- Quick copy of load points to entire column or row
Comprehensive display of real time and logged engine data parameters allowing analysis of:
- Air/Fuel ratio
- Fuel injector duty cycle and opening duration
- Mass Airflow Meter and Manifold Absolute Pressure voltages
- Engine tachometer
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Manifold pressure
Can be used instead as a powerfully featured supplementary injector controller for up to 8 low impedance injectors AND still control ignition timing, boost and three auxiliary outputs.
- Built in electronic Boost Controller (solenoid required - factory solenoid can be used if equipped)
- Internal +22 PSI MAP Sensor
- External 3 Bar GM MAP Sensor
- Launch Control
- 3 auxiliary function outputs can be used for:
- Nitrous (wet system) control
- Nitrous (dry system) control with additional fuel mapping
- RPM activated solenoid control
- Gear change shift light
- Intercooler spray
- Extra fuel pump enable
- Generic output if the above is not suitable
- Low resistance fuel injector drivers
Porsche 911 GT3 RS-R race winning car runs PowerMod Engine Management System
Current Vehicle Application List (Fuel and Ignition Control)
New models constantly tested and added. Contact us with your specific model requirements
|European Models||Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot, Porsche, Volkswagen|
|Ford||Falcon BF, BA, AU, XH, EL, EF, ED, EB, EA|
|Escape ZB, ZA, BA|
|Explorer UZ, UX, UT, UN|
|Holden||Commodore VZ, VY, VX, VT, VS, VR, VN|
|Adventra, All HSVs, etc|
|Soarer JZZ30/31, UZZ30/31/32|
|Motorcycles||Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha|
Trade Inquiries welcome
For a demo of the PowerMod Engine Management System Contact Automotive Control.